The Allied Echo is an incredibly versatile bike, as it is designed to transform from a road race to gravel bike with a simple switch of flip chips at the front and rear dropouts. These eccentric chips, and corresponding dropout design allow the rider to easily change the bike geometry, effectively changing the chainstay length and fork length by 1 cm. It can be set up for pure road performance bike one day and be transformed into gravel race-ready machine the next.
This ECHO is built 2X with SRAM Force AXS a group set, power meter and was delivered with two sets of wheels: Princeton Carbonworks GRIT 4540 with Rene Herse Bon Jon Pass 700C x 35mm slick tires for tarmac and gravel and a second set of ENVE AG25 wheels with Rene Herse Steilacoom Endurance knobby tires for trail riding and remote bikepacking.
Echo with the Princeton CarbonWorks GRIT 4540 Wheelset and Rene Herse Bon Jon Pass Tires.
The ECHO Stem is a fully integrated system designed in tandem with the fork to completely conceal the cables while still using a standard headset, giving the bike a clean aesthetic.
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM Dub
- Brakes: SRAM Force HRD
- Cassette: SRAM, XG-1270, 12 sp. 10-36T
- Chain: SRAM Force
- Crankset: SRAM Force 48/35 chainrings with Power meter
- Shift Levers: SRAM Force AXS
- Front Derailleur: SRAM Force AXS
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Force AXS
- Handlebar: Black Inc.
- Stem: Allied Integrated
- Seatpost: Black Inc.
- Handlebar Tape: Fi’zik Vento
- Wheelset 1: Princeton Carbonworks GRIT 4540 with Rene Herse Bon Jon Pass 700C x 35mm Tires
- Wheelset 2: ENVE AG25 wheels with Rene Herse Steilacoom 700C x 38mm Endurance Tires
- Saddle: Fi’zik Antares Adaptive R3
You may also like…
Allied Able – Harlequin Purple to Green, Medium, 54 cm