The Allied All-Road is an incredibly versatile bike. It is fast enough for racing on the road, yet with clearance for 700C x 35mm tires, it is fully dialed for gravel. This bike was built up with a SRAM Force AXS groupset, SRAM power meter and ENVE 3.4 All-Road wheelset.
- Frame and Fork, Size 56
- Paint: Day break purple and black
- Front Derailleur: SRAM Force AXS
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Force AXS
- Shifters: SRAM Force AXS
- Crankset: SRAM Force AXS crankset 172.5mm, 48-35 chrainrings
- Rotors: SRAM Force AXS 160mm
- Wheels: Offered with either: ENVE 3.4 AR Disc (as photographed), ENVE G23, ENVE AG25 Foundation, Princeton Carbonworks GRIT 4540, or HED Belgium Plus -DT Swiss 350 wheels.
- Tires: Rene Herse Bon Jon Pass 700C x 35mm Extralight
- Headset: FSA
- Thru-Axles: I9
- Handlebars: Shimano Discover medium flare alloy 42 C-C
- Stem: Shimano Discover 10 cm
- Seatpost: Shimano Discover carbon with vibration dampening and impact absorption. 27.2 diameter post.
- Saddle: Brooks Cambium C13