Terrot Dijon Mixte Ladies Bicycle c1953, Size 52 cm (Small)
- Serial number: 62155
- Frameset: French, with Terrot cut out lugs, flat steel dropouts and eyelet. Fork has oval blades and a flat top crown which was typical of French bikes of this era.
- Finish: French Grey with gold box lining, Strips 1” on seat tube, blue and gold. Terrot Decals, metal head badge, stops for derailleur.
- Headset: Steel
- Hubs: Front – Atom S/F alloy, Rear – Atom Alloy. Wing nuts alloy.
- Rims: Samir, Saminox. Made in France
- Tires: WOLBER White 650 – 46B, Very dry, need to be replaced to ride. We can replace them, if desired, with Rene Herse Baby Shoe Pass 650B x 42mm Standard tires (102.95 CAD / 74 USD each)
- Crankset: Nervar Steel Cranks 165mm, 3 PIN Ring, 47T
- Rear derailleur: Simplex Tourisme, 3 speed
- Front derailleur: None
- Shift Lever: Simplex
- Freewheel: 22T x 1/8 single
- Chain: 1/8
- Brakes: Bebolux Alloy CP, rear under chain stays
- Brake Levers: Alloy Tourist
- Cables: Silver
- Saddle: Motobecane “M” Sportex Leather ladies saddle
- Seatpost: Steel, straight
- Handlebars: Steel Tours
- Stem: ATAX Alloy 6 cm
- Grips: Silver / Grey plastic
- Pedals: Lyotard chrome
- Rear carrier
- Chainguard: alloy
- Lights: Soubitez on mudguards, dyno lights, but NOT currently hooked up with wiring,
- Braze on pump pegs rear seat tube
- Fenders: Alloy with blue center stripe
- Holes in fenders to add a dress guard.
- Bike is in good condition, but tires are worn and need to be replaced to ride. We can replace them if desired with Rene Herse Baby Shoe Pass 650B x 42mm Standard tires (102.95 CAD / 74 USD each). Dynamo lights are not hooked up with wiring.
There are no reviews yet.