This circa late 1940s André Bertin “Type Special” French Racer was built by André Bertin, a former professional cyclist.
- Serial number: 40683
- Frame Tubing: French
- Size: Seat Tube: 57 cm, Top Tube: 57 cm.
- Lugs: Nervex Pro
- Drop-outs: Simplex – Hanger cut off
- Finish: Black with “Type Special” Headtube decal, Farbrication Francais Red/Gold bands on the seat tube. Original paint
- Hubs: Nomandy Alloy C/F – Simplex QR
- Rims: Mavic Front Super Champion, rear alloy Sprints
- Tires: Tubular, dry and will be replaced with Vittoria Rally 700c x 23 (unless customer requests a tire upgrade, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for options and pricing.
- Chainset: Stronglight Cotterless Alloy Cranks 5 PIN Specialites TA Ring
- Rear Derailleur: Super Champion
- Levers: Down tube double cable
- Freewheel: 5 speed cycle competition
- Chain: Sedis 3/32 Black
- Brakes: Mafac Racer
- Levers: Mafac
- Cables: Black, stops RHS Top Tube
- Saddle: Ideale “90” Leather
- Seatpost: Alloy Straight
- Handlebars: French alloy
- Stem: Phillipe Alloy 12 cm
- Tape: Black plastic
- Pedals: Lyotard steel road Christophe Clips & Straps (Red)
In good condition, although tires and dried and will be replaced before shipment with Vittoria Rally 700c x 23 (unless customer requests a tire upgrade, please contact us at email@example.com for options and pricing.
For international shipping estimates, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org