Skratch Labs Sport Hydration Drink Mix was created for a simple purpose – to replace the electrolytes lost in sweat and to provide a little bit of energy when working out, without offending your palate or gut.
This drink was initially created because some of the world’s best athletes needed better. Conventional sports drinks made them sick. They were undrinkable – too sweet, over-flavored, and didn’t even replace what was lost in sweat – which defeated the whole purpose, like fighting thirst with more thirst.
The best athletes needed something to safely hydrate, something to quench their thirst, and something to help them perform better. So with their help, Skratch Labs reimagined sports drinks, stripping down what used to be a neon-colored carnival to its bare essentials. In the process, they learned that simple wasn’t just better for elite athletes, it was better for everyone who works hard and sweats.
The result is a sports drink with minimal sugar (4g per 100 ml) and a ratio of sugar (glucose + fructose) that is optimized for faster absorption, an electrolyte profile that actually matches what is lost in sweat (800 mg sodium, 80 mg potassium, 100 mg calcium, and 80 mg of magnesium per liter), and only real fruit for flavor for a light and refreshing taste that you can drink all day. That’s it – less sugar, the right electrolyte profile, and real fruit. So, if you’ve never met a sports drink you wanted to take home, your luck is about to change.
Drink when thirsty and leaking like a busted fire hydrant. Don’t drink while deep in the middle of a Netflix marathon session or sending emails (unless, you’re also on your trainer). Meaning, if you haven’t earned it, you don’t deserve it.
For proof, click here to check out the science behind staying hydrated.
- Lemon & Lime: Cane Sugar, Dextrose, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Magnesium Lactate, Calcium Citrate, Potassium Citrate, Lemon Oil, Lime Oil, Lemon Juice, Lime Juice, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).
–Verified Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan and Kosher
- To use add one scoop to 12 to 16 fl oz (350 to 500 ml) of water and shake. As a starting point, drink 1-2 servings for each hour of exercise, but also mind your thirst. Drink when thirsty. Don’t drink when not thirsty.You may be the type who likes to gaze at your sports drink after shaking. If so, you may see small particles that don’t dissolve completely. What you’re seeing is called fruit. That stuff that people are always telling you to eat. So relax and enjoy. It’s real food for real flavor.Things to remember:
- 50% less sugar and nearly 2x the sodium of the leading sports drink*
- Verified non-GMO, gluten-free, dairy-free and vegan
- Made with real fruit
- If you don’t replace what you lose in your sweat you may not be rehydrating*Skratch Labs Sport Hydration Mix: 20g of sugar and 400mg of sodium per 500mL; Leading Sports Drink: 30g of sugar and 225mg of sodium per 500mL
There are no reviews yet.