The pinnacle of Shimano road technology and innovation, the new 12-speed ULTEGRA R8100 group is a fast and acute drivetrain. The Science of Speed, Shimano’s design philosophy for its latest road groups, is comprised of five elements: a new Di2 platform, a refined interface, the addition of Hyperglide+, a category redefining brake system, and a collection of new carbon wheels that are tubeless disc and Shimano 11 and 12 speed compatible.
- FC-R8100 Crankset (Crank lengths: 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm) (Chainrings 50-34 or 52-36)
- ST-R8170 L & R 8170 Di2 Brake/Shifter
- FD-R8150 Di2 Front Derailleur
- RD-R8150 Di2 Rear Derailleur
- BR-R8170 Disc Brake Calipers flat mount front and rear.
- CS-R8100 Cassette (11-30 or 11-34 gear range)
- CN-M8100 12 Speed Chain
- BT-DN300 Internal Battery
- EW-FC300 Battery Charger Cable
- 2 x E-Tube Wires (900mm and 1200mm)
- 2x RT-MT800 Centerlock Disc Rotors (Sizes available: 160mm or 140mm)
- Optional Add-on: Shimano Threaded BSA / English Bottom Bracket, SM-BBR60, ISMBBR60B, shell 68mm