The new SHIMANO 105 brings Di2 shifting to a new set of riders. For those who have only experienced mechanical shifting and ergonomics, SHIMANO 105 Di2 represents a transformation of the road cycling experience.
With function and technologies inherited from DURA-ACE and ULTEGRA, SHIMANO 105 is the culmination of years of research and development. With a shared Di2 platform, sophisticated ergonomics, SHIMANO 105-optimized gear combinations, and an exceptional brake system, the new SHIMANO 105 marks a new era of affordable performance.
The R7150 is the first 105 groupset with electronic shifting. Shimano has also extended its ” Science of Speed” to the more affordable series compared to Dura-Ace and Ultegra and equips it with the retreaded, semi-wireless Di2 platform. This works without cables at the crucial point, namely in the interaction between STIs and rear derailleur. Cables are only used between the battery and the rear derailleur or front derailleur. The wireless protocol is extremely fast and reliable, which raises the shifting speed to a new level – with consistently high precision. That’s not all: this 105 groupset is also the first with twelve rear gears, so you have a wider gear selection and are optimally prepared for any terrain. Conveniently, the 105 12-speed cassettes are also compatible with older Shimano road freehubs. Combined with the advanced disc brake system, the R7150 lets you experience every day on a road bike anew and discover the street as a space of endless possibilities.
The 105 Di2 R7150 Road groupset by Shimano consists of a 2×12-speed crank with 34-50 tooth gradation, a flat mount disc brake set and an electronic rear derailleur and front derailleur for semi-wireless shifting. Of course, a rechargeable battery, a Quick-Link chain and a cassette with 11-34 or 11-36 teeth are also included.
Series: 105 Di2 R7150
Shifters & Derailleurs: 2-speed, 12-speed (electronic, semi-wireless)
Brakes: disc, hydraulic (flat mount)
Cranks: 170.0 mm, 172.5 mm, 175.0 mm (chainrings 50-34)
Front Derailleur: braze-on
Rear Derailleur: long cage
– battery mounting internally in the seatpost, running time approx. 1000 km
– two CR1632 batteries in each STI for wireless shifting
– front derailleur connected to battery via cable
– rear derailleur with wireless chip, LED display, charging socket and function button, connected to battery via cable
– cassette with wide gear range for any terrain
– 10 % more free space for the brake pads reduces noise development
Components included in groupset
- 1 x Shimano 105 crankset (FC-R7100)
- 1 x Shimano 105 Di2 rear derailleur (RD-R7150)
- 1 x Shimano 105 Di2 front derailleur (FD-R7150)
- 1 x Shimano Di2 battery (BT-DN300)
- 1 x Shimano Di2 charging cables (EW-EC300)
- 1 x Shimano 105 cassette (CS-R7100)
- 1 x Shimano SLX / 105 Quick-Link chain (CN-M7100)
- 1 x pair Shimano 105 disc brakes (BR-R7170 + Di2 ST-R7170), front and rear
- 2 x type A brake caliper fixing bolts, front
- 2 x brake caliper fixing bolts for 25 mm frame diameter, rear
- 1 x Shimano cassette 1
- 2 x brake rotors, Options include: (140, 160 mm), RT-CL800
- 2 x EW-SD300 power cables: 1 x from battery to front derailleur (600 mm) and 1 x from battery to rear derailleur (max. 1400 mm)*
- Optional Bottom Bracket: Shimano SM-BBR60 Hollowtech II, BSA, Threaded.
*brake set ready for assembly, filled, bleeding is recommended after assembly
There are no reviews yet.