The ultimate tire for speedy gravel adventures! The Antelope Hill is the all-road version of our popular Fleecer Ridge knobby.
Antelope Hill is the last great climb on the 360-mile Oregon Outback mixed-surface ride/race. Oregon’s gravel is quite loose in places, and the extra flotation of the Antelope Hill tires gives you more speed and security there. On paved sections, this tire rolls as fast and grip as well as a good racing tire, giving you the best of both worlds.
The Standard casing is the more affordable option: comfortable and fast, yet also strong to withstand considerable abuse. The Extralight casing takes the performance, comfort and feel of your bike to an entirely new level. The Endurance casing is reinforced for extra sidewall protection and puncture resistance, while retaining the speed and comfort for which Rene Herse tires are famous.
The Antelope Hill is tubeless-compatible. For tubeless setup, we recommend Panaracer SealSmart or Stan’s Race sealant.
Made in Japan.
The supple casing of our Rene Herse all-road tires rolls smoothly over surface irregularities. The tread pattern interlocks with the road surface for superior cornering grip, whether your roads are wet or dry. The tread has enough thickness in the center to last many miles, but it’s thin and supple on the shoulders where it doesn’t wear. All models feature:
- Clincher, folding bead
- Maximum pressure with tubes: 55 psi (3.8 bar)
- Maximum recommended pressure – tubeless: 55 psi (3.8 bar)
- Actual width on 20 mm rim (internal): approx. 54 mm
- Actual width on 23 mm rim (internal): approx. 55 mm
- Extralight casing: +1 mm width
- Tubeless: +0.5 mm width
- Recommended rim: 17 – 40 mm (inner width; hookless: +1 mm)
- Supple casing
- Tan sidewalls
- 535 g
- Ultra-light, ultra-supple casing
- Black or tan sidewalls
- 465 g
- Our Extralight casing in a denser, stronger weave
- Protective belt under sidewalls and tread
- Ideal for rough gravel and tough conditions
- Dark tan sidewalls
- 535 g
There are no reviews yet.