A custom, vintage 1985 Mariposa Road bicycle with chrome and navy finish. The parts were upgraded with Campagnolo 3 x 9 speed c2000. In very good condition.
- Serial number: 8574
- Frame: Lugged steel frame with polished chrome lugs and rear triangle and top eyes
- Fork: lugged steel, chrome finish
- Seat tube: 52cm centre to centre
- Top tube: 53 cm centre to centre
- Headset: Campagnolo Athena threaded 1”
- Shifters: Campagnolo Veloce 3×9 speed
- Front derailleur: Campagnolo Racing T triple
- Rear derailleur: Campagnolo Veloce 9 speed
- Cassette: 13-28
- Crankset: Campagnolo Racing T, 170 mm triple
- Chainrings: 50-40-30
- Saddle: Sella San Marco Rolls Black
- Stem: Cinelli Quill 10cm
- Handlebars: Cinelli Giro d’Italia 44 C-C
- Wheels: front hub Campagnolo with Sub M14A clincher rim, rear hub: unknown with Campagnolo rim.
- Tires: 700c x 23, clinchers
- Pedals not included
- Bike is in very good condition, some small paint scratches. Chrome is in very good condition and components are working well. Front tire is dry and needs to be replaced.