A new road disc bike ready to roll with a Shimano Di2. The frame was built with Kaisei tubing, lugged and a Ritchey WCS Road Disc fork. The wheels were handbuilt DT Swiss 240 hubs and HED rims.
- Frame: Custom built with Kaisei tubing, lugged.
- Fork: Ritchey Road Disc Fork
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra
- Shift / Brake Levers: Shimano Dura-Ace
- Brakes: Shimano Dura-Ace
- Rotors: Shimano Ultegra 140mm
- Wheels: Handbuilt with DT Swiss 240 hubs, HED Belgium + Rims
- Tires: Continental GP 5000
- Handlebars: PRO PLT, painted to match
- Stem: PRO PLT painted to match
- Seatpost: ENVE
- Bottle Cages: ENVE
- Saddle: Fi’zik Antares Adaptive R3