This bicycle was built with a Shimano Di2 GRX groupset and the frame was built to accept both 650B and 700C rims and tires, giving the rider a wide range of options in terms of the type of terrain, gearing, tire types and tire widths.
ENVE G27 650B Gravel Rims with Rene Herse Juniper Ridge 650B x 48mm tires. Honjo fenders painted match.
Shimano GRX Di2 long cage rear derailleur provides options for a wide range of gearing and the ability to shift under pressure.
Custom painted ENVE stem.
Custom painted ENVE Seatpost
- Frame: Columbus tubing
- Fork: Whisky No. 9 Carbon, thru-axle, flat mount disc, fender mounts.
- Paint: Mustang blue, gold and red.
- Front Derailleur: Shimano GRX Di2
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano GRX Di2
- Crankset: Shimano GRX
- Cassette: Shimano GRX
- Chain: KMC X11 EPT
- Bottom bracket: Shimano
- Levers: Shimano GRX Di2
- Brakes: Shimano GRX
- Rotors: Shimano GRX
- Headset: Chris King No Thread Red
- Stem: ENVE
- Headset: ENVE
- Seatpost: ENVE
- Wheels: ENVE G27 650B Rims with Chris King R45 Disc hubs
- Tires: Rene Herse Juniper Ridge 650B x 48mm
- Saddle: Fi’zik Vento Argo R1
- Fenders: Honjo hammered painted to match
- Bottle cages: ENVE
- Pedals: Shimano
Please contact us at email@example.com to inquire about a custom bicycle.