The Ideor bicycle company was one of the most highly respected bike companies in
Italy. Established in the early part of the twentieth century in Savona, Ideor produced a complete range of high quality bikes until the late sixties.
This bike is a top of the range model equipped with all the finest components available in 1963. It was repainted in the Mariposa Bicycles – Bicycle Specialties workshop in 1998 and has not been ridden since.
- Frame: Columbus Steel Tubing
- Seat Tube: 58cm C-C
- Top Tube: 58cm C-C
- Headset: Campagnolo Record
- Crankset: Campagnolo Record 170mm 54T / 44T
- Bottom Bracket: Campagnolo Record
- Pedals: Campagnolo Record
- Derailleurs: Campagnolo Gran Sport
- Hubs: campagnolo Record Large Flange
- Rims: Super Champion Championat Du Monde
- Brakes: Universal Model 61 Centre-Pull
- Gear Levers: Campagnolo Handlebar Control
- Handlebars: 3T Gran Prix
- Stem: 3T Gran Prix 12cm
- Saddle: Unicanitor
- Seat Post: Campagnolo Two-Bolt
- Tires: Vittoria Sport Tubular (need replacing)
This bicycle is currently available for auction on eBay in our bicyclespecialtiesvintage store.
One thought on “Vintage Bicycle Feature: c1963 Ideor. Savona, Italy.”
Sweet! i wish you had given us some close-ups of those beautiful lugs.