One of the best performing, lowest rolling resistance tubular tires for road racing and riding: fast, supple, durable and proven by millions of race kilometers.
Made with graphene, which has low rolling resistance and causes the grip to improve in wet weather.
- Sizes: 700C x 28mm, 700C x 30mm
- 4 compounds for best speed, grip, durability and puncture protection
- Kevlar reinforced Corespun K for increased sidewall protection
- Graphene is a revolutionary material in the form of a very thin, nearly transparent sheet of pure carbon. In its extreme form it is as thin as a single atom (1/100,000,000th of a metre).
- Vittoria used Directa Plus Graphene, which is 2 to 8 atoms thin. Recommended PSI 100- 175 Colors: Black and Black / Tan