The one-piece carbon monocoque WCS Carbon Road Fork has been meticulously engineered and painstakingly built to perform with razor-sharp accuracy, and offer a comfortable yet lively riding experience. Built with High Modulus Fiber (HMF), this impeccable road fork offers superior strength and a superb road feel. Smooth internal fiber flow in the crown/steerer area delivers the best force transfer from crown to shaft and increased impact strength. The orientation of the fibers have been optimized to absorb and dissipate loads, which delivers a confident and comfortable ride. The fork also uses various fiber types based on their specific properties to manage different load types as best as possible in the areas in which they occur – such as side load, torsion and impact. The WCS Carbon Road Fork features a 46mm rake, and includes a compression plug. It also fits up to 30c tires, depending on tire make and model.
- Material: carbon fiber
- Steerer: 1-1/8″ straight with integrated 45° crown race
- Fits 1-1/8 and 44mm headtubes with appropriate headsets
- Steerer length: 300mm
- Axle-crown: 371mm
- Rake/Offset: 46mm
- Crown diameter: 46mm
- Spacing: 40mm
- Wheel and tire compatibility: 700 x 32mm (depending on tire/rim manufacturer)
- Minimum tire clearance: 4mm
- Weight: 380g (with uncut steerer)
- Color: matte UD carbon finish
There are no reviews yet.