The ultimate 650B adventure tire is designed for rides where you don’t know what lies ahead. Juniper Ridge is a rough trail on the Dark Divide in the center of the Cascade Mountains. To reach this remote destination, you want a fast tire that gets you there. When you’re actually climbing Juniper Ridge, you need excellent grip and ample volume to cope with the rugged nature of this trail.
The Juniper Ridge’s large knobs don’t squirm and offer excellent performance and cornering on paved roads, yet they are spaced widely to dig into the surface when it gets slippery. The tread self-cleans as the tire rotates. You have to ride these tires to believe how fast they roll and how well they corner!
The Standard casing is our more affordable option: comfortable and fast, yet also strong to withstand considerable abuse. The Extralightcasing takes the performance, comfort and feel of your bike to an entirely new level. The Endurance casing is reinforced for extra sidewall protection and puncture resistance, while retaining the speed and comfort for which Rene Herse tires are famous. The Endurance Plus casing provides the ultimate in sidewall protection for extremely tough conditions.
The Juniper Ridge is tubeless-compatible. For tubeless setup, we recommend Panaracer or Stan’s Race Sealant.
All models feature:
- Clincher, folding bead
- Maximum pressure with tubes: 55 psi (3.8 bar)
- Maximum recommended pressure – tubeless: 55 psi (3.8 bar)
- Actual width on 20 mm rim (internal): approx. 49 mm
- Actual width on 23 mm rim (internal): approx. 50 mm
- Extralight casing: +1 mm width
- Tubeless: +0.5 mm width
- Recommended rim: 17 – 35 mm (inner width; hookless: +1 mm)
- Supple casing
- Tan sidewalls
- 490 g
- Ultra-light, ultra-supple casing
- The ultimate in speed and comfort
- Black or tan sidewalls
- 455 g
- Our Extralight casing in a denser, stronger weave
- Protective belt under sidewalls and tread
- Ideal for rough gravel and tough conditions
- Dark tan sidewalls
- 490 g