BRING POWER TO YOUR OFF-ROAD RIDES
Rally XC100 is tested in extreme conditions. This single-sensing power meter delivers reliable power measurements and is easy to transfer between bikes, no matter what bike you’re on or where you’re riding. Designed for off-road use, superior pedal design, installs like any other pedal and quickly transfers between bikes; compatible with SHIMANO SPD cleats (sold separately). With this pedals, you can clip in with ease and take a deep dive into your performance by measuring power and cadence.
- Works seamlessly with the Garmin ecosystem to allow for easy software updates via your Garmin watch, Edge cycling computers or the Garmin Connect app on your compatible smartphone.
- For postride analysis, data sharing, mapping, route planning and more, sync your data with the Garmin Connect app, with a compatible device, as well as platforms such as Strava and TrainingPeaks
- When the seasons change, you can transfer the spindle between Rally RK/Rally RS pedal body kits (sold separately), which are also compatible with the Vector 3 power meter
- Desgined for off-road use, sheds mud easily.
- Battery type: LR44/SR44 (x4)
- Battery life: up to 120 hours (with LR44 battery type)
- Weight: 451 g
- Water resistance: IPX7
- Max. rider weight: 105 kg
- Accuracy: +/- 1.0%
- Cleat type: SHIMANO SPD
- Q-factor: 53 mm/55 mm with supplied spacing washer
- Stack height: 13.5 mm
- Field calibration
- Adjustable release tension
- Garmin Connect™
- Measurement location: Spindle
- Communication: ANT+® and Bluetooth®