This All-Road frame is a stock sized 54cm. It is ideal for gravel and cyclocross riding with clearance for mud, internal cable routing to make it easier to shoulder the bike and keep the cables from becoming contaminated. It is designed with braze-ons for a mechanical post mount hydraulic disc 2x groupset and includes a Chris King Mango headset and a stem painted to match.
Mariposa bicycles are custom made with exception of display models. This all-road frame is one of kind and was built and painted in 2018. It was built as a display model and is stock sized rather than custom.
- Frame: Columbus tubing with long point lugs
- Fork: Ritchey WCS Carbon Cyclocross Disc fork
- Size: Seat tube: 54cm, Top Tube 56cm
- Paint: Metallic blue with Baffin Blue panel and Mango highlights.
- Internal cable routing
- Tire clearance: 700C x 38mm
- Braze on for front derailleur
- Bottom bracket shell: English / BSA / GXP
- Accepts post mount hydraulic or cable disc brakes
- Quick release
- Includes Chris King Threadless 1-1/8″ headset Mango with spacers
- Includes Shimano PRO Vibe Alloy stem painted to match. Size: 10cm
We ship internationally, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an international shipping estimate.