We thank you for your interest in the products we sell and hope that you are happy with every purchase you make. We do our best to make sure that your order is delivered completely, in a timely fashion and undamaged, although we know unforeseen circumstances can arise. If you are not 100% satisfied with the product(s) you purchased and would like to either return or exchange them, the instructions below describe how to properly do so. If there is an issue with the product that would be considered a warranty issue, please consult the manufacturer’s warranty policy.
- Returns are only allowed for purchases made directly from mariposabicycles.ca.
- Returns are allowed within 30 days of order shipment. Item(s) must be unused and in original packaging and will receive a refund or if preferred by the customer, store credit will be given in the form of an electronic Gift Card.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping charges, customs fees and duties of all non-warranty returns.
- Returns will be processed within 4-7 days of when the item(s) are received; the receipt for the order and/or the order confirmation (sent via email at time of purchase) must be included with the return package.
- Sales of factory seconds, damaged packaging, pre-used, media samples or similar are FINAL and may not be returned or exchanged.
- Exchanges are only available for purchases made directly from mariposabicycles.ca, any purchases made from another retailer must be returned according to that source’s protocols.
- All exchanges must be sent back within 30 days of receiving the order, shipping confirmations sent via email.
- Exchanges will be processed within 4-7 days of when the returned item(s) are received,
- The receipt for the order and/or the order confirmation (sent via email at time of purchase) must be included with the return package.
- Customer is responsible for shipping, customs and duty charges of all non-warranty exchanges.
- Once the item(s) are received and processed the exchange will be confirmed via email with the receiving party and the new item will be sent in place of the original.
- Cancellations are only applicable for purchases made directly from mariposabicycles.ca, and must be made prior to shipment. Any cancellation requests after shipment will need to follow our Returns or Exchanges protocol.
Items must be returned to the address below with a copy of the receipt for the order and/or order confirmation provided by Mariposa Bicycles.
Mariposa Bicycles – Bicycle Specialties Ltd. Returns
45 Cranfield Road Unit 6