LIGHTWEIGHT, FAST & DIFFERENT.
Over two years in the making. Thoughtfully designed for speed, agility, and beauty. Painstakingly tested and refined on the iconic singletrack in Arkansas. Made entirely in the United States, with unparalleled precision and passion. Inspired by the legendary Back 40 trail system. Meet the new BC40, a thoughtfully engineered modern cross-country machine. A plush 120mm of front and rear travel combined with a second-to-none pedaling platform and progressive geometry delivers precise speed, handling, and tracking for the needs of the modern trail shredder.
- In-house development and testing and tearing apart our competitors’ bikes to weigh every part and benchmark performance.
- Designed to stretch the capability of what a cross-country bike can do while making no compromises with weight and pedaling efficiency.
- Every piece of carbon is meticulously cut, stacked, formed, and molded to hit the highest possible quality standard.
- Aluminum suspension linkage and floating brake mount machined in-house to ensure the highest precision for fitment and alignment.
- Built to exceed the expectations of multi-time Olympians and national champions, for ultimate performance at the highest level of competition.
- Inspired by decades of riding and racing, and purpose-built for the hundreds of miles of trails in our backyard.
Shimano is the pioneer of electronic shifting, and on this ALFA DISC build we feature their top-of-the-line Dura Ace Di2 9170 drivetrain. With an ENVE 3.4 disc wheelset – featuring ENVE hubs – and an ENVE cockpit it is lightweight and ready to race. It is also available with Ultegra Di2, Ultegra 8000, SRAM RED AXS and SRAM FORCE AXS build kits.
There is something gloriously pure about the Alfa Disc road bike: A racing bike whose goal is to take each and every one of your watts and transform it into sheer speed. The carbon layup and frame geometry are tuned with care to give you the balance and speed for blasting through twisty mountain roads.
The ALFA DISC pairs the very best in technology and performance to timeless design. Allied leverages the very best in carbon raw materials and engineering know-how to deliver a best-in-class race bike, doing so in an elegant and pragmatic way.
- MAXIMUM CLEARANCE : 700×30 front and rear
- WEIGHT: 875g for 56cm
- SIZING : 6 standard sizes from 49cm-61cm, and 6 “Plus” sizes (2cm taller headtube)
- DRIVETRAIN: 2x crankset for maximum gearing options. Threaded BB. Braze-on front derailleur. Compatible with all shifting systems – electronic and mechanical.
- OTHER SPECS: 27.2mm seatpost. Flat-mount disc brakes. Integrated FSA headset – 1-1/8″ to 1-1/4″ and I9 Matchstix thru axles, front and rear (included with the frame).