A collection of stories, news and information that we thought you might find interesting and relevant.
- Why do North American’s waste so much time in cars when bikes are more efficient? Urban planner, Farhad Manjoo shares an enlightening interactive Opinion piece in the New York Times on a Future Without Cars using New York City as a case study.
- Do you ever wonder what would happen if you ate the best brain foods for a week? Anida Purbasari Horton of FastCompany recently cut out sugar, diary, at lots of fish and blueberries and it increased her productivity and she felt less hungry. Read the report.
- Are you wondering if you should hit the gym when the Province of Ontario reaches stage 3 and allow them to open? Read what two experts have to say about the health risks of returning to the gym.
- If you need more inspiration to ride your bike, read about how exercise prompt the liver to pump out a little-known protein that appears to rejuvenate and bolster the brain.
- Mariposa builder, Michael Barry was recently interviewed by Allied Bicycles CEO, Brendan Quirk. He discusses the past, present and future of the sport, as well as what’s on his playlist.