This bicycle was built for all-road adventure riding with lightweight steel tubing, lugged construction and a Whisky No. 9 carbon fork with thru-axles, flat mount disc brakes and fender mounts. It has Shimano Ultegra Di2 components, handbuilt wheels with DT Swiss 350 hubs, H Plus Son Hydra Rims and Compass Bon Jon Pass Tires.
Mariposa bicycles specializes in custom, hand built bicycles. This road frame is one of kind and was built in the September 2018. The frame is stock sized (55cm) rather than custom. The bike can be customized by changing the components, such as the stem length, saddle, crank length and wheels.
- Frame: Columbus steel tubing
- Fork: Whisky No. 9 Cyclocross Carbon Thru-Axle Flatmount fork
- Paint: Blue, ochre and red
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra 172.5 with 50-34 chainrings
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra 11-32
- Chain: KMC
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano
- Levers: Shimano Ultegra
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra Flatmount
- Headset: Chris King Inset 7 Red
- Stem: Ritchey WCS painted to match
- Handlebar: Ritchey WCS
- Seatpost: PRO Vibe
- Thru-Axles: Paul Component
- Hubs: DT Swiss 350 thru-axle 28H
- Rims: H Plus Son Hydra, 28H
- Spokes: DT Swiss Competition
- Nipples: DT Swiss Prolock
- Tires: Compass Bon Jon Standard 700C x 35mm
- Bottle Cages: ENVE Carbon
- Ribbon: Mariposa Leather, Black
- Pedals: Shimano XTR M9020
- Saddle: Fabric Titanium
- Di2 Pack: Battery, charger, junction boxes, wires, etc.
This bicycle was built as a display, stock sized 55cm bicycle and is currently available for sale. For more information and to purchase, please follow this link.