The Vittoria Corsa G2.0 is a road race bike tire designed with supple 320 TPI Corespun-K cotton that helps the tire to conform closer to the tarmac, which increases grip, reduces rolling resistance and improves ride quality. Famous for their use and development of graphene in road bike tires, Vittoria has refined their latest G2.0 compound. With this new graphene compound, Vittoria can now manipulate the core molecular structure of the rubber to specifically enhance the speed, grip, durability or reliability of a tire. Going a step further and using the G2.0 compound in conjunction with 4C technology, Vittoria can even optimize the rubber compound in different areas of a tire’s tread. Using this technology, while the centre of the Vittoria Corsa G2.0 is optimized for lower rolling resistance and speed, the tire’s shoulder offers improved grip when cornering hard. To maximize tire durability, Vittoria has even added an additional layer of tough rubber compound underneath the outer layer to prevent punctures and increase longevity.
- Premium clincher road race tire
- Super supple lightweight cotton carcass
- GRAPHENE 2.0 compound for maximum speed
- 4C technology for increased wear life, lower rolling resistance and improved grip
- Weight:255 grams – 700 x 25mm // 270 grams – 700 x 28mm // 285 grams – 700 x 30mm // 300 grams – 700 x 32mm
There are no reviews yet.