This frame was built in 1985 and repainted c2004. The components were upgraded at that time and the bicycle was ridden very little since. It is in excellent condition.
The frame was built with Columbus tubing. It has chrome lugs, fork crown, drop-out faces and the top of seat lug is chromed. The chrome is in excellent condition. The bicycle is painted red with gold lug lining and period correct decals. The paint is in excellent condition. Custom head badge, original one-off. Internal rear brake routing.
- Size: Seat Tube: Centre to Centre 58 cm, Centre to Top 59.3 cm, Top Tube: 56 cm
- Crankset: Campagnolo Record 170mm cranks
- Chainring: Campagnolo 10 speed Ultra Drive EPS 53/39 T
- Cassette: 10 speed 13-29
- Shifter / Brake Levers: Campagnolo Ultra 10 speed
- Front Derailleur: Campagnolo Chorus 10 speed
- Rear derailleur: Campagnolo Chorus 10 speed
- Brakes: Campagnolo Record
- Handlebar: Italmanubri Super Racing Size 40 C-C
- Stem: 11 cm quill
- Headset: Campagnolo Record
- Seatpost: Campagnolo
- Saddle: San Marco Regal
- Bottle cage: Nitto
- Bottle: Mariposa Specialties TA
- Wheels: Campagnolo Hubs, Mavic Open Pro Rims (clincher). 32H front and rear.
- Tires: Continental Grand Prix 4000 700C x 23mm clincher. In good condition.
- Pedals: Campagnolo Record Titanium Pro-fit plus
We will ship internationally. For a shipping estimate, please contact us at email@example.com