veloToze are made from lightweight, waterproof material but are reinforced on the bottom and in the toe area of the shoe covers so they are durable.
veloToze Short Shoe Covers are designed for road biking on cool, foggy or misty days. Whether it’s race day, training day or just another commute to the office, veloToze Short Shoe Covers will keep your feet warm and comfortable.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Water-resistant: designed to fully cover your shoe with a water-proof material that keeps fog, mist and road splash off your bike shoes
- Reinforced: bottom and toe area are reinforced for increased durability
- Windproof: windproof materials keep your feet warm, even on cool mornings (10C/50F to 18C/65F)
- Lightweight: made of a flexible, lightweight material that doesn’t retain water when wet
- Aerodynamic: smooth, flexible material creates a form-fitting design
- Compact: easily fits in jersey pocket or saddle bag
1: Put on sock and bike shoe
2: Pull shoe cover over toe of shoe
3: Then pull shoe cover over heel, being careful not to catch on cleats
4: Ensure no part of shoe covers are over cleats or heel pad. Pull shoe cover off of cleats and heel pad if necessary.
- To clean shoe covers/overshoes, wipe with a cool, wet cloth. Do not put shoe covers in clothes washer.
- To dry, hang shoe covers/overshoes over a hanger or ledge or wipe with a dry cloth. The material does not absorb water, so they should dry quickly. Do not put shoe covers/overshoes in clothes dryer.
- After repeated use, apply talcum or baby powder to inside of shoe cover/overshoe to prevent sticking
- To prevent water from entering the shoe from the bottom of the shoe, remove insole of shoe and place tape over vent opening.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects
- Do not store in direct sunlight
CAUTION: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS NATURAL RUBBER LATEX WHICH MAY CAUSE ALLERGIC REACTIONS.