What is it?
The Maratona Gear Bag was designed as a cycling specific travel bag for weekend riding trips and races, yet is versatile enough to be used as a general travel bag. Designers gathered feedback from both professional and amateur riders to create a gear bag that addresses the common pain points of traveling with cycling gear.
Who’s it for?
Cyclists traveling to single-day events or week-long stage races will appreciate the versatility of the MARATONA GEAR BAG. Key features include an internal vented shoe bag and vented damp garment bag. Additionally, the padded top flap unzips completely so as to lay flat on the ground to form a small work area or act as place to sit while putting on shoes.
- 600D nylon and waxed canvas panels, water-resistant zippers and reflective quilt stitching
- Integrated vented damp garment bag
- Integrated vented shoe bag with internal and external access
- Internal water bottle storage and three mesh pockets
- Lined external pocket
- Stowable shoulder straps to convert into a backpack
- Dimensions: 55cm x 35 cm x 22cm (Maximum airline size regulations for carry-on luggage)