The pinnacle of Shimano road technology and innovation, the new 12-speed ULTEGRA R8100 group is a fast and acute drivetrain. The Science of Speed, Shimano’s design philosophy for its latest road groups, is comprised of five elements: a new Di2 platform, a refined interface and the addition of Hyperglide+.
- FC-R8100 Crankset (Crank lengths: 170 (currently out of stock – ETA July), 172.5 (currently out of stock – ETA – July), 175mm (IN STOCK)) (Chainrings 50-34 or 52-36)
- ST-R8150 Shift / Brake Lever Set
- FD-R8150 Di2 Front Derailleur
- RD-R8150 Di2 Rear Derailleur
- BR-R8170 Disc Brake Calipers flat mount front and rear.
- CS-R8100 Cassette (11-30 or 11-34 gear range)
- CN-M8100 12 Speed Chain
- BT-DN300 Internal Battery
- EW-FC300 Battery Charger Cable
- EW-JC304, SD300 4 Ports Junction
- 5 x E-Tube Wires (2 x 400mm, 900mm and 1200mm, 1600mm)
- BR-R8100 Caliper Brake
- Optional Add-on: Shimano Threaded BSA / English Bottom Bracket, SM-BBR60, ISMBBR60B, shell 68mm