The GRX WH-RX570 gravel wheels by SHIMANO are specifically designed for gravel adventure riding. 24 robust, stainless steel spokes connect the Center Lock compatible hubs on front and rear with a robust aluminium rim. With an inner rim width of 21.6 mm, these wheels are designed for large-volume gravel and off-road tires.
The asymmetric rim profile of the GRX wheels increases durability and allows for even spoke tension, which results in improved riding stability and stiffness – for a sprightly and agile performance.
In addition, the SHIMANO WH-RX570 gravel wheels are tubeless compatible.
- Robust, asymmetric tubeless ready rims
- 21.6 mm inner rim width for optimal performance with wider, large volume tires
- Stiff and Durable
- Available in 700C (28″) and 650B (27.5″)
- Series: GRX
- Model: WH-RX570
- Intended use: Gravel, Road, Cyclocross
- Rim material: aluminium
- Rim seam: welded
- Rim width/depth: 21.6 mm (internal)
- For Presta valve
- Spoke type: stainless steel, straightpull, bladed (aero spokes)
- Spoke pattern: 2-cross
- Brake disc mount: CenterLock (IS 6-bolt with adapter)
- Compatible with 7/8/9/10/11 speed Shimano HG
- Front axle: 12 x 100 mm (E-THRU axle)
- Rear axle: 12 x 142 mm (E-THRU axle)
- Recommended tire width: 32 mm – 42 mm 700C, 38 mm – 53mm 650B
- Available in 650B or 700C
- 650B (27.5″): ETRTO 584 x 21 C. Weight: approx. 1,657 g (front wheel: approx. 737 g; rear wheel: approx. 920 g)
- 700C (28″): ETRTO 622 x 21 C. Weight: approx. 1,720 g (front wheel: approx. 769 g; rear wheel: approx. 951 g)