This Mariposa Allroad Adventure bike was built with Kaisei and Columbus tubing, a Salsa Waxwing Carbon Adventure fork with dynamo light routing and a Shimano GRX Limited Edition silver groupset. It is designed for exploring, gravel racing and touring in the backcountry. With carrier, fender, multiple bottle mounts and dynamo light routing, this bicycle can be fully loaded and lit for the backcountry or stripped down for gravel riding and racing.
- Frame: Mariposa steel frameset, built with Kaisei tubing and fillet brazed
- Size: Seat Tube: 57.5 cm centre to centre, Top Tube: 58 cm centre to centre.
- Fork: Salsa Waxwing Carbon Deluxe Fork – 700c/650b, 100x12mm Thru-Axle, 1-1/8″ Tapered, Carbon, Flat Mount Disc, Black with carrier mounts.
- Front derailleur: Shimano GRX LE
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano GRX LE
- Shift / Brake Levers: Shimano GRX LE
- Crankset: Shimano GRX LE, 172.5mm, 48-31 chainrings
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BBR60
- Brakes: Shimano GRX LE
- Headset: Wolf Tooth
- Stem: PRO Discover, 10 cm
- Handlebars: PRO Discover, medium flare, 42 C-C
- Seatpost: PRO Discover Carbon, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Fi’zik Antares Adaptive R3
- Pedals: Shimano XT
- Handlebar Tape: Fi’zik Vento
- Bottle Cages: Silca Titanium
- Wheels: GRX
- Tires: Rene Herse Hurricane Pass Endurance 700C x 42mm
**Wheels and tires options can be modified, please contact us if you are interested in purchasing this bike with different wheels. We have ENVE, Princeton Carbonworks, Zipp 303 S, HED and other wheel options available.