BRING POWER TO YOUR OFF-ROAD RIDES
Rally XC200 is tested in extreme conditions. This dual-sensing power meter delivers reliable power measurements and is easy to transfer between bikes, no matter what bike you’re on or where you’re riding.
- Designed for off-road use, superior pedal design installs like any other pedal and quickly transfers between bikes; compatible with SHIMANO SPD cleats (sold separately)
- Works seamlessly with the Garmin ecosystem to allow for easy software updates via your Garmin watch, Edge cycling computers or the Garmin Connect app on your compatible smartphone
- For postride analysis, data sharing, mapping, route planning and more, sync your data with the Garmin Connect app, with a compatible device, as well as platforms such as Strava and TrainingPeaks
- When the seasons change, you can transfer the spindle between Rally RK/Rally RS pedal body kits (sold separately), which are also compatible with the Vector 3 power meter
- Battery life: up to 120 hours
IMPECCABLY DESIGNED PEDAL
Rally power meters have undergone rigorous testing to increase reliability. Featuring a superior design with sensors housed inside, these sleek pedals install like any pedal. And they’re quick to transfer between bikes.
ADVANCED CYCLING DYNAMICS
In addition to total power and cadence, Rally XC200 measures much more. These metrics help you identify your strengths and weaknesses, so you can work to improve.
Measure power from your left leg versus power from your right leg to get a better look at how symmetrically you’re producing power.
SEATED VS. STANDING
Track the amount of time you spend in each position, and gauge position effectiveness.
Get a clear look at where you’re producing power in the pedal stroke.
PLATFORM CENTER OFFSET
Ensure proper cleat position by keeping track of where power is applied on the pedal.
For a comfortable ride, these pedals are designed to fit your favorite SHIMANO SPD cleats.
From road to gravel to cyclocross and much more, keep riding year-round with a transferable spindle that can be installed in the Rally™ RS/Rally RK road pedal body kits (each sold separately).
Make sure you’re ready for those long rides and training sessions with up to 120 hours of battery life.
- Battery type: LR44/SR44 (x4)
- Battery life: up to 120 hours (with LR44 battery type)
- Weight: 444 g
- Water resistance: IPX7
- Max. rider weight: 105 kg
- Accuracy: +/- 1.0%
- Cleat type: SHIMANO SPD
- Q-factor: 53 mm/55 mm with supplied spacing washer
- Stack height: 13.5 mm
- Field calibration
- Adjustable release tension
- Garmin Connect™
- Measurement location: Spindle
- Communication: ANT+® and Bluetooth®