Garmin GPS bicycle computers can be used for navigation, tracking fitness and competing.
Garmin Edge 530 Features:
- Performance GPS cycling computer with mapping
- Dynamic performance monitoring provides insights on your VO2 max, recovery, training load focus, heat and altitude acclimation, nutrition, hydration and more when paired with compatible sensors
- Cycling safety features include new bike alarm, group messaging and tracking, incident detection and compatibility with Varia™ rearview radar and lights so you can see and be seen
- Includes routable Garmin Cycle Map with popularity routing —which helps you ride like a local — plus off-course recalculation and back to start; mountain biking model has integrated Trailforks data, including trail difficulty ratings
- Customize with free apps, widgets and data fields from the Connect IQ™ Store
- MTB dynamics track jump count, jump distance and hang time as well as Grit, a measure of the ride’s difficulty, and Flow, which tracks the smoothness of your descent so you have a score to beat next time
- Battery life: up to 20 hours with GPS; extendable up to 40 hours with the optional Garmin Charge™ power pack or in battery save mode
- 3 models:
- Edge 530 Plus unit, extended out-front mount, standard mount, tether, USB cable and manuals
- Edge 530 bundle includes a speed sensor, cadence sensor & premium heart rate monitor strap.
- Edge 530 MTN Bundle includes mountain bike mounts and Trailforks app.