The R45 hubs are lighter and more aerodynamic than most built-to-last hubs on the market. Chris King uses a narrow hub body and low flanges to make the R45 a rock solid starting point for any fast wheel build. The Chris King R45 rear hub combines a redesigned RingDrive™ system with 45 teeth for lower drag and near-instant engagement with a lightweight hub body and their legendary made-in-house bearings.
The bearings, have heat-treated, surgical grade steel races that are machined simultaneously to ensure perfect matching. The quality and speed of the bearings is what you will feel (and hear) on every ride. As Chris King bearing tracks burnish they get actually get faster. A little bit of regular love (i.e. service) will keep this hub rolling for years upon years of demanding use.
All Chris King rear hubs come with that signature, angry-bee sound.
- Engineered, manufactured, and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- King Lifetime Warranty
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Easily serviceable with a 2.5mm hex and pick or pen knife
- Completely re-buildable with our R45 Hub Service Tool
- Rear hubs vailable in Shiamano/Sram HG 11 speed driveshell
- Available in 24h, 28h, and 32h
- Colours currently in stock: Red and Silver
- Axle Width: 100mm
- Flange Diameter DS & NDS: 39.8mm
- Center to Flange DS: 34.8mm
- Center to Flange NDS: 34.8mm
REAR HUB SPECIFICATIONS
- Axle Width: 130mm
- Flange Diameter DS & NDS: 51mm
- Center to Flange DS: 17mm
- Center to Flange NDS: 34.3mm