Cycles Automoto was a pioneering French manufacturer of bicycles and motorcycles founded in 1902 and headquartered in St. Étienne, France. Well regarded for thoughtful design and meticulous construction, Automoto grew in popularity until merging with the Peugeot group in 1965.
- Serial number: 460-239
- Size: Seat Tube: 58 Centre to Centre, 59 cm Centre to Top. Top Tube: 54 cm Centre to Centre
- Frame: French tubing with pump peg brazed on down tube, Nervex lugs, Simplex Drop-outs.
- Fork: Blades are oval round, French chrome crown
- Paint: Plum (Ribena) with yellow decals and gold double box lining
- Headset: Steel
- Hubs: Pelsdier Steel S/F – Simplex QR 36H / 36H
- Rims: Sprints – Mavic Montherly Legere 36H / 36H
- Spokes: Chrome
- Tires: Gommitalia Champion Tubular (Need to be glued prior to riding).
- Chainset: Stronglight Competition 3 PIN 170 Simplex Steel Double 52-46
- Rear Derailleur: Simplex Juy 51 (Extra Cable For Chain Tension)
- Front Derailleur: Simplex Rod
- Shift Levers: Simplex Single RH D/T
- Freewheel: 4 x 3/32 Regina Corsa 14-21
- Chain: Sedis 3/32
- Brakes: Mafac Racer Alloy C/P Durel Forge
- Levers: Mafac Blue Half Hood (teal blue hoods)
- Cables: Silver 3 Campagnolo Cable Clips T/T
- Saddle: Ideale Rebour
- Seatpost: Straight Steel
- Handlebars: Alloy Racing
- Stem: Ava Alloy 9 cm
- Tape: White cloth
- Pedals: Lyotard Quill – Steel Centre – Alloy cage. Clips and straps are Christophe
- Condition: Bicycle is in good condition and running well. The headbadge is missing. The tires need to be reglued before riding. Paint is in good condition with some small scratches.