LIGHTWEIGHT, YET BURLY. TIGHT, YET AGILE. POINT IN ANY DIRECTION AND GO.
The ABLE begs to be ripped around on chunky gravel, hardpack dirt, fire roads and singletrack. Purpose-built for wider tires, but with a shorter rear end for telepathic handling. Proven on the brutal terrain of the 2019 Dirty Kanza where Colin Strickland and Amity Rockwell piloted their Ables to overall victory.
- Frame Only: $5995
- Add a Shimano or SRAM Complete Build: View Build Kit Details
- Maximum Clearance: 700C x 47mm (or 650 x 55mm) front and 700C x 43 (or 650B x 47mm) rear
- Bottle Mounts: 2x Downtube, Seat Tube and Top Tube bag (or 4th bottle)
- Chainstay: 420mm length, elevated on the drive side
- Fender Mounts: Hidden fender mounts front and rear
- Drivetrain: Purpose-built for 1x
- Geometry optimized for gravel and off-road riding with a head tube angle of 71 degrees and a trail of 66mm for most sizes, with a stack slightly taller than an Allied All-Road or Alfa Disc
- Other specifications: 27.2 mm seatpost. Flat-mount disc brakes, Integrated FSA headset – 1 1/8″-1-1/4″ (included with the frame) and I-9 Matchstix thru axles. 1.5TP front and rear (included with the frame)
- We offer four standard full build options: Shimano Di2 GRX, Shimano GRX mechanical, SRAM Red AXS, SRAM Force Axs, as well as ENVE wheels and cockpit component upgrades.