LIGHTWEIGHT, YET BURLY. TIGHT, YET AGILE. POINT IN ANY DIRECTION AND GO.
A lightweight, agile frame that is designed for the steepest, rockiest and most rugged terrain. It is ideal for ripping around on chunky gravel, hardpacked dirt, gravel roads and single-track. The frame is 1x specific and designed to optimize stability and speed. Purpose-built for wider tires, but with a shorter rear end and elevated chainstay to increase tire clearance and to avoid chain slap and suck. They are proven on the brutal terrain of the
The ABLE is a high-performance off-road bike designed for a wide tire but with a short rear end – 420 mm. This is achieved by the most striking feature on the bike – the elevated drive-side chainstay.
Getting a chainstay this short with high tire volume is a packaging exercise because the chainring, chainstay, and tire all compete for space behind the bottom bracket. On mountain bikes this problem is addressed by widening the bottom bracket — but that affects Q factor in a negative way. The ABLE was designed to be 1X-specific with an elevate the chainstay. By moving the chain stay up and out of the way we could make it extremely wide resulting in an incredibly responsive ride. This frame is engineered for stability on the roughest terrain. It’s lightweight, tight, durable and agile. You can point it in any direction and go.
- Maximum Clearance: 700C x 47mm (or 650 x 55mm) front and 700C x 43 (or 650B x 47mm) rear
- Bottle Mounts: 2x Downtube, Seat Tube and Top Tube bag (or 4th bottle)
- Chainstay: 420mm length, elevated on the drive side
- Fender Mounts: Hidden fender mounts front and rear
- Drivetrain: Purpose-built for 1x
- Geometry optimized for gravel and off-road riding with a head tube angle of 71 degrees and a trail of 66mm.
- Other specifications: 27.2 mm seatpost. Flat-mount disc brakes, Integrated FSA headset – 1 1/8″-1-1/4″ (included with the frame) and I-9 Matchstix thru axles. 1.5TP front and rear (included with the frame)
- The bike can be purchase with four different wheel options: ENVE G23 Carbon Disc Wheels, DT Swiss 240 / H Plus Son Hydra Alloy wheels, GRX 700C or GRX 650B wheels.
Build Kit: Shimano GRX Di2 with ENVE upgrades:
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BBR60
- Brakes: Shimano GRX Di2
- Cassette: Shimano GRX 11-42
- Chain: KMC
- Crankset: Shimano GRX 42T chainring, 175mm
- Shift Levers: Shimano GRX Di2 HRD
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano GRX Di2
- Handlebar: ENVE Gravel
- Stem: ENVE
- Seatpost: ENVE
- Handlebar Tape: Fi’zik
- Wheelset options:
- ENVE G23 Wheelset 700c 24H ENVE Carbon Rims / Alloy Hubs Shimano 11 Speed 12×100/12×142 Centerlock (as pictured)
- ENVE 3.4 Wheelset 700c 24H ENVE Carbon Rims / Alloy Hubs Shimano 11 Speed 12×100/12×142 Centerlock
- DT Swiss 350 hubs / H Plus Son Hydra 700C Alloy Rims
- Shimano GRX 700C wheelset
- Shimano GRX 650B wheelset
- Tires: Rene Herse Hurricane 700C x 42mm Endurance Black and Tan, Tubeless set up (if GRX 650B wheels are selected, Rene Herse Juniper Ridge 650B x 48mm Endurance casing tires would be installed).
- Saddle: Fi’zik Aliante R1