FAST ENOUGH FOR CRITERIUMS, YET FULLY DIALED FOR GRAVEL. IDEAL FOR EVERY SURFACE.
Spin to the trailhead, rip around in some dirt, then pop back out on the road and sprint home. The ALLROAD has the balanced ride you expect from a dedicated road bike. But put on 35c tires and you can let the wildness commence. You will have versatility in a bike that feels super-charged on pebbly gravel and dirt backroads.
Shimano is the pioneer of electronic shifting, and on this ALLROAD build we feature their GRX Di2 drivetrain with Enve wheels and cockpit components.
The ALLROAD is a legitimate road racing machine. Put 25c tires on, and no watt goes wasted. It’s plenty light for epic climbs, it’s designed to deliver beefy stiffness under power, yet it has a gentle ease on chip seal. But put 35c tires on it and you’ll discover its alter ego — a ripping-fast gravel bike easily capable of managing dirt hardpack and moderate rock. The ALLROAD is our Swiss Army Knife of bikes. Again and again we marvel at how dynamic it is at balancing road agility with off-road stability
- Maximum Clearance: 700c x 38mm front and 700c x 35 rear
- Weight: 920 grams for 56 cm.
- Drivetrain: 2x Crankset for maximum gearing options. Threaded BB. Braze-on front derailleur. Compatible with all shifting systems – electronic and mechanical
- Other specifications: 27.2 mm seatpost. Flat-mount disc brakes, Integrated FSA headset – 1 1/8″-1-1/4″ (included with the frame) and I-9 Matchstix thru axles. 1.5TP front and rear (included with the frame)
- Frame and Fork: Allied All-Road Carbon
- Paint: Harlequin Purple to Green
- Size: 54+ (see geometry cart below)
- Front Derailleur: Shimano GRX Di2
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano GRX Di2
- Crankset: Shimano GRX 48/31 172.5mm
- Cassette: Shimano 11-34
- Chain: KMC
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BBR60
- Levers: Shimano GRX Di2
- Brakes: Shimano GRX
- Rotors: Shimano 140mm
- Wheel Options:
- ENVE 3.4 All-Road Disc with ENVE hubs
- DT Swiss 240 hubs, H Plus Son Hydra Rims, DT Swiss Competition Spokes
- DT Swiss 350 hubs, H Plus Son Hydra Rims, DT Swiss Competition Spokes
- Shimano GRX 700C or 650B wheels
- Tires: Rene Herse Bon Jon Pass 700C x 35mm
- Headset: FSA
- Stem: Shimano Discover 10cm
- Handlebars: Shimano Discover Medium Flare 42mm
- Seatpost: Shimano PRO
- Handlebar tape: Fi’zik Vento
- Saddle: Fi’zik Aliante R3
- Pedals: Shimano XTR PD-M9120
- Di2 charger included.