GO FAST EVERYWHERE.
At the heart of the ECHO’s design is pure unadulterated speed – the ability to transform from a road race thoroughbred to a versatile, agile gravel bike with a simple switch of flip chips at the front and rear dropouts. These eccentric chips and corresponding dropout design allow the rider to easily change the bike geometry, effectively changing the chainstay length and fork length by 1 cm.
PURE ROAD PERFORMANCE ONE DAY, GRAVEL READY THE NEXT. ONE BIKE.
At the heart of the ECHO’s genetic code is pure unadulterated speed – the ability to transform from a road race thoroughbred to a versatile, agile gravel bike with a simple switch of flip chips at the front and rear dropouts. These eccentric chips, and corresponding dropout design allow the rider to easily change the bike geometry, effectively changing the chainstay length and fork length by 1 cm. The difference transforms the bike from a road machine with 415mm chainstay length, 368mm fork length, 73 degree headtube angle, and tire clearance for up to a 30mm, to a gravel bike with 425mm chainstay length, 378mm fork length, 72.5mm headtube angle, and 40mm tire clearance – all within a 10 minute switch of dropout chips. Pure road performance one day, gravel race-ready the next. One bike. No compromise.
The ECHO is built 1X and 2X with SRAM RED, SRAM Force, Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 or Shimano GRX Di2 group sets.
The ECHO Stem is a fully integrated system designed in tandem with the fork to completely conceal the cables while still using a standard headset, allowing the rider to easily swap stem lengths, and it works with a growing list of handlebars designed with integrated cables in mind. The system is the simplest and most user friendly on the market. The cables run through a channel on the top of the stem and are concealed by a faceplate, top cap, and the steerer tube. Headset adjustment is moved from the traditional position at the top of the stem to a threaded portion on the bottom of the stem that effectively increases the steerer clamp length to provide headset preload, much like a threaded headset. The Echo stem comes in 5 sizes from 80-130mm in 10mm increments and is a -6 degree. The frame and stem in Allied Cyclework’s Bentonville, Arkansas factory. A 100mm stem weighs 184g.
The ECHO is offered in stock matte black or custom colours. Allied has a wide range of custom colours available for an upcharge of $375 (standard) – $900 (premium) CDN. All are gorgeous options.
- GEOMETRY: Flip Chips change geometry between road and gravel.
- INTEGRATION: ECHO Stem hides the brake cables, provides incredible stiffness and is painted to match.
- COMPATIBILITY: The ECHO is compatible with all current electric road and gravel 1x and 2x drivetrain options from Shimano and SRAM.
- BOTTLE MOUNTS: 2x downtube, and 1x seat tube
- TIRE CLEARANCE: 700x30mm in road mode, and 700x40mm in gravel mode.
- Other specifications: 27.2 mm seatpost. Flat-mount disc brakes, Integrated Chris King Headset (included with the frame) and I-9 Matchstix thru axles. 1.5TP front and rear (included with the frame)
- We offer four standard full build options: Shimano DI2 Dura-Ace, Shimano Di2 GRX, SRAM Red AXS and SRAM Force AXS, as well as ENVE wheels and cockpit component upgrades.