FAST ENOUGH FOR CRITERIUMS, YET FULLY DIALED FOR GRAVEL. IDEAL FOR EVERY SURFACE.
Spin to the trailhead, rip around in some dirt, then pop back out on the road and sprint home. The ALLROAD has the balanced ride you expect from a dedicated road bike. But put on 35c tires and you can let the wildness commence. You’ll have versatility with a bike that feels super-charged on pebbly gravel and dirt backroads.
Shimano is the pioneer of electronic shifting, and on this ALLROAD build we feature their top-of-the-line Dura Ace Di2 9170 drivetrain. With ENVE 3.4 All-Road wheels — featuring ENVE hubs — and an ENVE cockpit, this bike is lightweight and ready to race in the Tour de France or to enjoy Belgian waffle gravel ride. It is also available with Ultegra Di2, Ultegra 8000, SRAM RED AXS and SRAM FORCE AXS build kits.
The ALLROAD is a legitimate road racing machine. Put 25c tires on, and no watt goes wasted. It’s light for epic climbs, it’s designed to deliver beefy stiffness under power, yet it has a gentle ease on chip seal. But put 35c tires on it and you’ll discover its alter ego — a ripping-fast gravel bike easily capable of managing dirt hardpack and moderate rock. We marvel at how dynamic it is at balancing road agility with off-road stability.
A question we’re asked everyday is “ALLROAD or ABLE?” Both bikes offer a lot of versatility, but each has different leanings. If you’re looking for a bike capable of navigating steep, rock-intensive terrain — including chunky gravel — then you’ll want to choose the ABLE. But if your daily dirt is perhaps a bit less-rugged, such as dirt county roads and marble-like gravel, then the ALLROAD is unquestionably the best choice.
The ALLROAD is available in two stock colors. Or you can choose the “Customize” link and select from an assortment of non-stock PPG paint and decal options — including Gloss, Matte and Harlequin — for a $675 upcharge. And if you have a color or unique graphics in mind you don’t find there, contact our customer support team so we can discuss the possibilities at email@example.com
- Maximum Clearance: 700c x 38mm front and 700c x 35 rear
- Weight: 920 grams for 56 cm.
- Sizing: 6 standard sizes from 49cm-61cm, and 6 “Plus” sizes (2cm taller headtube)
- Drivetrain: 2x Crankset for maximum gearing options. Threaded BB. Braze-on front derailleur. Compatible with all shifting systems – electronic and mechanical
- Other specifications: 27.2 mm seatpost. Flat-mount disc brakes, Integrated FSA headset – 1 1/8″-1-1/4″ (included with the frame) and I-9 Matchstix thru axles. 1.5TP front and rear (included with the frame)