This Mariposa Allroad bicycle was built with Kaisei tubing, lugged and a Ritchey Gravel Carbon fork. It has Shimano’s new GRX RX820 2 x 12 speed groupset, which provides wider gearing options for comfort and confidence when facing big mountain challenges, as well as improved mixed terrain control with the new brake lever that is special designed for better compatibility with flared handlebars, has reach adjustment and anti-slip hoods.
- Frame: Custom built with Kasai tubing, lugs and a Ritchey Carbon gravel fork.
- Components: Shimano GRX 2 x 12 speed mechanical disc groupset.
- Handlebars: Shimano Discover
- Stem: Shimano Discover
- Seatpost: Shimano Discover.
- Wheels: ENVE Foundation 45
- Tires: Rene Herse Barlow Pass 700c x 38mm
- Saddle: Fi’zik Argo Adaptive