The ALFA DISC is a lightweight, aero, road race bike whose goal is to take your watts and transform it into speed. The carbon layup and frame geometry are tuned for superior handling. This bike pairs the very best in technology and performance to timeless design. Allied leverages the very best in raw materials and engineering know-how to deliver a best-in-class race bike, doing so in an elegant and pragmatic way.
Shimano is the pioneer of electronic shifting, and on this ALFA DISC build we feature their new Dura-Ace R9200 Di2 12 speed drivetrain. The low-profile Dura Ace shift levers and stealth metallic finish of the components pair beautifully with the ENVE 3.4 wheelset and ENVE cockpit components.
- Frame and fork: Allied Alfa Disc carbon road frame, tire clearance: 700C x 30mm
- Paint: British racing green with gold logos
- Shift / Brake Levers: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9270
- Brakes: Shimano Dura-Ace 9270 (Disc)
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 FD-9250
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 RD-9250
- Crankset: Shimano Dura-Ace FC-9200 52-36
- Cassette: Shimano Dura-Ace CS-9200 12 speed, 11-34
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Dura-Ace
- Rotors: Shimano SM-RT900
- Stem: ENVE
- Handlebars: ENVE
- Seatpost: ENVE
- Wheels: ENVE 3.4
- Saddle: Fizik Antares Adaptive 00
- Tires: Vittoria Corsa Control 700C x 30mm Black
- Handlebar Tape: Fi’zik Vento
- Computer mount: ENVE
- Bottle Cages: ENVE
- Pedals: Shimano Dura-Ace
- Di2 battery, charger, junctions, etc.