This bicycle was built with lightweight Kaisei tubing, lugged and designed to accommodate a steel fork with a threaded steerer, quill stem and cantilever rim brakes and a SRAM AXS 1 x 12 groupset.
- Frame: Custom Mariposa steel lugged frame built with Kaisei tubing.
- Fork: Custom Mariposa steel fork with 1″ threaded steerer and cantilever brake mounts
- Headset: Chris King Gripnut 1″ threaded silver
- Crankset: SRAM Force AXS 1x with 40T front chainring
- Shift/brake levers: SRAM Force AXS 1×12
- Brakes: Paul Components Cantilever polished silver
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Force AXS
- Bottom bracket: SRAM Dub BSA
- Handlebar: Rene Herse Parellel 25.4
- Stem: Nitto NP
- Seatpost: Nitto S65
- Saddle: Brooks England B17
- Wheels: Chris King R45 hubs with box rims
- Tires: Rene Herse Snoqualmie Pass Standard 700C x 44mm
- Pedals: Shimano