A new mixte city bike built with a Genesis carbon fork (with carrier mounts, hydraulic disc brake routing and hub dynamo light routing), a 1x White Industries M30 crankset, a Shimano XT 1×12 speed hydraulic disc group, a SON hub generated lighting system, a custom Mariposa handbuilt rear carrier, Honjo Fenders, and Rene Herse Bon Jon Pass Endurance Tires.
- Frame: Custom Mariposa frame built with lightweight Kaisei tubing.
- Fork: Genesis carbon fork with 1-1/8″ steerer, dynamo light and hydraulic disc internal routing.
- Crankset: White Industries M30 with a 42T chainring, black with red dust cap.
- Shifter: Shimano XT
- Brake levers: Shimano XT hydraulic
- Brakes: Shimano hydraulic
- Rear derailleur: Shimano XT 12 speed
- Front hub: SON Delux dynamo generator
- Rear hub: DT Swiss 350
- Rims: H Plus Son Hydra
- Tires: Rene Herse Bon Jon Pass 700C x 35mm Endurance
- Rear Carrier: Mariposa handbuilt with aviation tubing and chromed
- Handlebars: Whisky Carbon
- Stem: Whisky
- Seatpost: Whisky
- Saddle: Brooks C17 All-Weather
- Fenders: Honjo Hammered Black
- Pedals: MKS touring
The fork is wired for hub generated lights and a front carrier can be added.
One thought on “Mariposa Feature: Mixte City Bicycle”
Looking to have a road bike build.
Wanting information, type of build, costing.
Note 58 years old plan on riding for a while at least next 15 years.
Inseam is 30
Ride on average 80 miles a week.
Try to ride 2 century event rides a year.
Just had a gravel bike build by Chumba in Austin, TX.