A collection of stories, news and information that we thought you might find interesting and relevent.
- An interesting new study explores how the human neural network controls a bicycle: It Takes Two Neurons To Ride A Bicycle
- A new study: “Sleep Is Literally a Deep Clean for Your Brain”, demonstrates how sleep washes away toxic gunk that builds up in your brain.
- Post-pandemic cities will need more open space. Landscape architects PUBLIC WORK say we can find it by remaking streets – starting with Toronto’s University Avenue. Read Rebirth of the promenade: A proposal for “Canada’s street”, as it shows what is possible in a post-pandemic world.
- The US election week ended in celebration for many, although Carvelle Wallace of Brooklyn, NY decided to just keep on riding.
- Mariposa Bicycles is featured in TRNTO’s Made in Toronto series. Read The stylish and iconic Mariposa Bicycles