In 2020, Rapha began a partnership with Allied bicycles to make unique limited edition ABLE frames for Rapha Cycle Club (RCC) members. The unique paint scheme is identical to that on the bike of Colin Strickland, the Rapha and Allied sponsored rider, who became a cycling celebrity when he won Dirty Kanza in 2019 and numerous other prestigious gravel events on his Allied.
The Rapha RCC ABLE is now available for purchase to Canadian based club members through our webstore. Here is how to order:
- The sale of these bikes is limited to current members of the RCC. To qualify you must provide an RCC number. Register at this link if you are not already a member.
- We are offering both framesets and complete bikes. Build details can be found below.
- Orders will be filled on a first-come, first served basis.
- Delivery leadtime is approximately 8 weeks.
- The Allied Able frameset is 100% manufactured and painted in Bentonville, Arkansas.
- Frame Only: $5995
- Add a Shimano or SRAM Complete Build: View Build Kit Details
- Buy now at this link >>