A collection of stories, news and information that we thought you might find interesting and relevant.
- Canadian Federal government announces new infrastructure program expansion to create COVID-19 Resilience stream, with $3 billion available to fund quick-start, short-term projects including COVID-19 response infrastructure & active transportation infrastructure
- BIKEPOC, short for Bicycling Person of Colour, calls on the City of Toronto to diversify cycling infrastructure
- Bicycle Magazine commits to diversity and inclusion. Read statement at this link.
- Pupil & Teacher: Mark Cavendish interviews his coach, Rod Ellingworth. Rod was also Michael’s coach and had a big impact on his training, racing and development.
- Share this link to several Toronto bike routes with your friends who are new to, or getting back into cycling after several years off.
- Looking for a great cause to keep you motivated to ride through the summer? Check out the Breakaway with Kids for Cancer Ride.