A collection of stories, news and information that we thought you might find interesting and relevant.
- Solo challenges like Everesting and FKT have become popular during the COVID-19 shutdown. Coach Julie Young examines how to mentally prepare for a long and painful day by yourself.
- This is a great training article by Andy Waterman that is applicable to more than ‘just’ running.
- Boris Johnson set out his new strategy to tackle obesity and it includes a 12-week plan for people to lose weight and GPs prescribing cycling.
- Explaining “Bikeshedding”: When Trivial Things Waste Meeting Time.
- Beckett’s bicycle: Lessons on cycling from the great dramatist.