This touring frame was built in the late 1980s in the Mariposa workshop. It was repainted in the Mariposa workshop in December 2018. Frame includes a Campagnolo Nuovo Record headset, Dia-Compe 700 long reach brakes, front low rider carriers (chrome finish), rear carrier (chrome finish) and a new 2018 Silca Impero pump painted to match.
- Frame and Fork: Columbus SL tubing
- Size: Seat tube: 58cm, Top Tube 57.5
- Tire Clearance: 700C x 32mm
- Fender Mounts
- Bottom Bracket Shell: English / BSA
- Bottle bosses on down tube and seat tube
- Serial Number: 0741
- Paint: Red with gold panel, box lining and butterflies.
- Headset: Campagnolo Nuovo Record
- Brakes: Dia-Compe 700 Centre Pull, long reach
- 2018 NEW Silca Impero Pump painted to match (red with gold lines)
- Front low rider carrier (chrome finish)
- Rear carrier (chrome finish)
In the Mariposa Bicycles – Bicycle Specialties workshop, we specialize in vintage bicycle restorations and bicycle painting. For more information, please visit the Bicycle Specialties website or contact us at email@example.com